When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
This recipe will allow you to fit everything you love about Tex-Mex into one irresistible bowl. And you'll only need a few minutes to prepare it.
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and stir in cumin, chili powder, and chicken. Cook for about 4–5 minutes.
2. Add onions and peppers. Continue cooking for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic and oregano. Cook for about 1 minute.
4. Mix in the beans until beans are hot. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve over brown rice, topped with chopped tomatoes, avocado, and cheddar. Enjoy!