When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Ever have a craving for savory foods in the morning? Laila Ali's quick and easy recipe lets you have spaghetti for breakfast.
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add in the salt and tumeric, and beat.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic to skillet (if using) and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add the eggs and noodles and stir continuously until the eggs are set and they coat the noodles nicely, about 3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper, and serve with a sprinkle of cheese if desired.
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.