When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Official Bite Club member Janielle dishes on her husband's famous jerk chicken recipe -- his secret is leaving the skin on to retain the moisture in the chicken. Plus, balance out this spicy dish with sweet mango salsa to top it off.
1. Combine onion, scallions, chiles, garlic, five-spice powder, ground pepper, dried thyme, nutmeg, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil to make jerk sauce.
2. Marinate chicken legs and thighs in sauce in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
3. Once fully marinated, grill chicken until grill marks form. Then, put in the oven for 30-45 minutes to finish cooking.
4. Combine pineapple, mango, red onion, red pepper, cilantro, honey, and salt and pepper together in a bowl to make salsa.
5. Top chicken with salsa and enjoy.