12 eggs 1/2 cup 2% milk 6 slices American cheese salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease or lightly butter the cups of your muffin tin. Add any ingredients you'd like (think of each cup as a mini omelet). Just make sure to dice, chop, and/or cut up all ingredients so that they'll fit into the cups.
3. Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Add a splash of milk for extra taste. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
4. Pour mixture into muffin tin, making sure to fill each cup equally.
5. Bake for about 10–15 minutes. Then top each cup with a half slice of cheese and let cool.
5. Wrap each egg cup in aluminum foil and place in plastic bag. Freeze.
6. With a week's worth of frozen breakfasts, wake up each day to grab-and-go eggs. Just microwave once you get to the office. Enjoy the pleasure of fast-food convenience without all the hidden fillers!
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.