5 oz grated mozzarella cheese, divided 8 oz all-purpose baking mix 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 2 eggs, lightly whisked 1 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix 2 oz pepperoni, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse half the cheese until it's a granular consistency. In a large bowl, combine the chesse with the baking mix. Stir in the oil and eggs until thoroughly mixed. The dough will be thick but moist.
3. With moistened hands, spread the dough onto the baking sheet and form into a 10 x 10in square about a half inch thick. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the dough. Arrange the pepperoni over the dough, followed by the remaining cheese.
4. Using the parchment paper, carefully roll one end of the bread, like a Swiss roll, until the dough is fully rolled. (It may crack initially, but the outer layer will be intact.) Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
5. Allow to cool for five minutes before slicing.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.