When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Food Network's chef Nancy Fuller shares her secret recipe to ensure your potatoes come out perfect every time—crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Try out this easy recipe the next time you need a side dish for dinner.
Watch The Video
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut into thick evenly sized wedges. Put all cut potatoes into a large bowl.
3. Melt the stick of butter and pour it into the bowl to coat the fries.
4. Sprinkle kosher salt directly onto the pan—this will help prevent the potatoes from sticking to the pan and get them extra crispy.
5. Put the potatoes into the pan. Be sure not to overcrowd them because they will not crisp properly.
6. Place the pan on the top rack of the oven and cook until golden brown and crisp.