With just 29 calories per tablespoon, these simple cookie dough treats require none of the mess and hassle of baking. They're loaded with protein, fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids from the chickpeas and almond butter. Try this delicious spoon hack anytime your sweet cookie craving hits.
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Drain chickpeas and rinse them.
2. Blend chickpeas with honey, almond butter, salt, and baking soda.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and add chocolate chips.
4. Flatten the dough onto a spoon. Repeat and enjoy.
5. For a chilly treat, freeze spoons on a baking sheet in the freezer for one hour before snacking.