When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Pack your morning with protein and veggies by making this alternative to a traditional breakfast waffle. These waffles are low-carb as well as keto, paleo, and vegetarian-friendly.
Recipe adapted from Feel Good Foodie
1. Preheat waffle iron. While waffle iron is heating up cut florets off the cauliflower half.
2. Process florets in a food processor until the cauliflower chopped up thin.
3. Add cheese, eggs, and flour into cauliflower and mix well.
4. Add cauliflower mix to waffle iron and cook for five minutes until lightly browned and crispy.
5. Top with your favorite selection of spices, an egg, or even sauces like siracha or Greek yogurt.
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.