3 tbsp organic matcha powder 1 cup baking soda 1/4 cup organic cornstarch 1/4 cup epsom salt (fine grade) 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, liquid form 1 tsp organic essential lavender oil 2 tbsp lemon juice • Water as needed, approximately 2 tbsp
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add matcha powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and epsom salt. Whisk to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, add coconut oil, essential oil, lemon juice, and water. Whisk to combine.
3. Using a clean spatula, marry the wet ingredients into the dry and combine well. Your bath mixture will start to foam! Combine until smooth (mixture will be crumbly at first).
4. Using clean hands, form mixture into firm, round balls (about a palm-full) and place into paper-lined cupcake tins, fill only 3/4 of the way.
5. Gently press to flatten each top evenly. Let bath bombs sit to set.
6. Pop into a warm bath and watch your bomb fizz!
**Note: Makes 4-5 bath bombs.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.