When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Did you know that protein pancakes can slash carbs by as much as 59%? They can also keep you full for hours! Make this Banana Cinnamon Protein Powder Pancake recipe to start your day with tons of energy.
Watch The Video
1. Mash the banana in a bowl and add in the egg and egg whites.
2. Stir until the mixture fully combines.
3. Mix in Greek yogurt, protein powder and a dash of cinnamon.
4. Heat a frying pan with nonstick cooking spray on medium heat and place a drop of batter onto the pan, forming a pancake shape about two inches wide.
5. After the pancake browns (should take about 20-30 seconds), flip it over and repeat on other side.
6. Feel free to top it off with some fresh bananas and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Makes 3 small pancakes.