When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
Carotenoids are the molecules in plants that give carrots their vibrant orange color. They are super helpful in protecting your body from brain damage and aging. Enjoy this delicious dish as a substitute for unhealthy French fries.
Recipe from Buzzfeed Tasty
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut the top and bottom of each carrot. Then cut each carrot in half and each half into thirds.
3. Put carrot slices, olive oil, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon pepper, and salt into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Place seasoned carrots on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
5. To make the dipping sauce, mix together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic salt, and remaining teaspoon of pepper.
6. Top carrot fries with cheese and parsley and serve with dipping sauce