NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Rachael Ray Everyone is Italian on Sunday Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees, officers and directors of Sharecare, Inc ("Sharecare"), ZoCo Productions, LLC ("ZoCo"), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc. ("Sony"), and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Promotions Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on October 28, 2015 and is open until 08:59 AM ET on November 4, 2015 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, participant must go to https://www.doctoroz.com/page/rachael-ray-everyone-italian-sunday-sweepstakes and follow the steps to complete and submit the Promotion entry form as directed. Limit one (1) entry per household/person/email address during the Promotion Period. Internet access required to enter the promotion.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select ten (10) winners who complete the online entry form during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
4. PRIZES: Each winner will receive one signed copy of “Everyone is Italian on Sunday” ("Prize"). Each Prize has an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $39.99. Limit one (1) Prize per person/per household/email address. Total ARV of all Prizes is $399.90. Winners will receive their prize notification and Prize within 8-10 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner's responsibility.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. If prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Winner's guests, or a parent/legal guardian if winner is not the legal age of majority at the time of entry, must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release prior to issuance of a prize. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
8. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
9. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request.
10. INDEMNITY: Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
11. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF THE SPONSOR AS LISTED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, with jurisdiction and venue in County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules and all claims must be resolved in the courts of County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules.
13. DATA PRIVACY: Personal information collected from participants during the Promotion is subject to Sponsor's privacy statement available at https://www.sharecare.com/static/privacypolicy, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Promotion will be used by Sponsor for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards. Sponsor may engage certain third-party companies and promotional partners to perform services in connection with the administration of this Promotion and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
14. WINNER LIST: To view the list of winners, please visit https://www.doctoroz.com/Dr_Oz_Winners_List.
15. SPONSOR: Sharecare, Inc. 255 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access required. Promotion open until November 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM ET. Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes is $399.90. See Official Rules at https://www.doctoroz.com/page/rachael-ray-everyone-italian-sunday-sweepstakes-official-rules Sponsor: Sharecare, Inc.
Could you imagine making 4.6 billion calls in a month?
That's how many robocalls Americans received in February this year. And when your phone is ringing endlessly with scammers asking about your car's warranty, a free cruise, or even a scary warning about your insurance coverage, it can definitely seem like all the calls are going to you. So what do you do when you get one of these fake calls and how do you protect your personal information and money from cons? Here are the important steps to take.
1. Don't Talk to Them
Hang up the phone if you get a strange call offering a free product, asking for a payment of some kind or wanting some personal information. Do not give any information to them and do not accept anything. Even if they insist you only have a limited time to act or you may be arrested if you don't do what they say, this is not true. No legitimate business would require this of you. If you are unsure if the call is real or fake, search the business name online for any reviews or other information on them.
2. Block Future Unwanted Calls
Set up defenses so these scammers can't reach you in the first place. Here are a few options:
- Register your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry. This blocks unwanted sales calls from reaching you. However, scammers may still get through.
- Download a call blocking app on your cell phone to stop scam calls. You can search online for expert reviews on the best ones, or take a look at https://www.ctia.org/, a website for the U.S. wireless communications industry. The apps let you decide what to do (such as hang up on unknown calls or only block calls from certain numbers or locations).
3. Report the Call or Scam to Authorities
If you didn't give or receive anything from the scammers and want to report the call, complete a form here to alert the Federal Trade Commission.
1. Contact the Bank or Credit Card
Immediately call your bank or credit card — or wherever the money came from — and tell them you've been scammed. They can help you stop the payment and get your money back if that's possible. They can also help you protect your money from further fraud.
2. Protect Your Identity
The FTC can also help you watch for any identity theft with your personal information. Click here to tell them what happened and get a personalized plan to protect yourself and monitor your information.
If you gave access to your computer or revealed usernames and passwords to any accounts, immediately update your computer's security system and perform a sweep for any harmful programs or data on your computer. And then change any usernames and passwords that were discussed.