NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, PENNSYLVANIA OR CONNECTICUT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The NYHRC and Texas Two Step Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open to all legal residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Connecticut, who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees, officers and directors of New York Health & Racquet Club, (“NYHRC”) ZoCo Productions, LLC ("ZoCo"), together with NYHRC, the “Sponsors”,Sharecare, Inc ("Promotion Administrator"), WNYW/Fox5, HealthCorps and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on February 5, 2018 and is open until 11:59 PM ET on February 21, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, participant must go to https://www.doctoroz.com/nationaltexastwostep and follow the steps to complete and submit the Promotion entry form as directed. Limit one (1) entry per household/person/email address during the Promotion Period. Internet access required to enter the Promotion.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: The Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing to select a total of fifteen (15) winners as follows:
- Five (5) individuals who are members of the NYHRC and registered for the event at the West 23rd Street location
- Five (5) individuals who are members of the NYHRC and registered for the event at Whitehall Street location
- Five (5) individuals who are not members of the NYHRC and registered for the event at either the West 23rd Street or Whitehall Street location
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
4. PRIZES: Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to The Dr. Oz Show with a photo op ("Prize"). Each Prize has an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $0. Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address. Total ARV of all Prizes is $0. Winners will receive their prize notification and Prize within 8-10 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner's responsibility.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by Sponsors, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and alternate winner being selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsors due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, Promotion Entities, and Promotion Administrator from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sponsors to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request.
8. INDEMNITY: Sponsors, including their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsors corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. Sponsors may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors in their sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of the Sponsors. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF THE SPONSORS AS LISTED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules, with jurisdiction and venue in County of State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules and all claims must be resolved in the courts of County of State of Sponsors as listed in these Official Rules.
11. DATA PRIVACY: Personal information collected from participants during the Promotion is subject to Sponsors’ privacy statement available at https://www.doctoroz.com/privacy, and https://nyhrc.com/privacy/, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Promotion will be used by Sponsors for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards. Sponsors may engage certain third-party companies and promotional partners to perform services in connection with the administration of this Promotion and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
12. WINNER LIST: To view the list of winners, please visit: https://www.doctoroz.com/Dr_Oz_Winners_List
ZoCo Productions, LLC, 125 West End Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10023
NYHRC Corporate Office: 18 East 50th Street, New York, NY 10022
14. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR:Sharecare, Inc., 255 E Paces Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access required. Promotion open until 11:59pm ET on February 21, 2018. Open to all legal residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes is $0. See Official Rules at https://www.doctoroz.com/nationaltexastwostep-official-rules. Sponsors: ZoCo Productions, LLC, 125 West End Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10023 and NYHRC Corporate Office: 18 East 50th Street, New York, NY 10022