1 1/2 cups , plus 3 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
2 lbs cream cheese, softened at room temperature
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup moscato
1 pint strawberries, sliced for garnish
Whipped cream, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 15x18 sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt, and butter to make the crust.
4. Press the crust onto the sheetpan in an even layer all the way to the edges. Place the pan into the oven and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through the cooking. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
5. Turn the oven temperature down to 325°F.
6. While the crust cools, make the filling. Using a hand mixer or food processor, blend the softened cream cheese with the 1 1/2 cups sugar and moscato until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, and then mix in the sour cream. Scrape the batter from the sides and then pour mixture over the graham cracker crust and smooth evenly with a spatula.
7. Bake until the cheesecake is a little puffy around the edges and just set in the center. Rotate the pan halfway through the cooking to make sure that it bakes evenly, about 35 to 40 minutes.
8. Cool to room temperature and then chill. Cut into little squares and serve topped with diced strawberries and whipped cream.
newsletter and never
miss the best content.
Get everything you
need to live healthy
and happy. Click here to sign up.