Rob Lowe Gives Us An Insight On Fatherhood and His Upcoming Roles. Plus, Dr. Oz Gives Back To Deserving Frontline Heroes
New York – (February 4, 2020)– The ten-time Emmy® Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show starts the first day of February sweeps celebrating its 2000th episode which is dedicated to frontline heroes. Dr. Oz will be giving back to deserving nurses, janitors, and food delivery employees! Throughout the 2000th episode, there will be many additional surprises which include celebrity messages from Oprah Winfrey, Hugh Jackman, Vanessa Williams, Wendy Williams, and Marie Osmond. Also, Buddy Valastro is here to surprise Dr. Oz with a special cake to celebrate this major milestone.
In all-new celebrity interviews, Rob Lowe joins us to discuss his upcoming roles, fatherhood, and his shocking experience when firefighters saved his home. Also, Drew Barrymore opens up about her struggle with stress eating and discusses her new reality of filming in this gripping pandemic. Dr. Phil also teams up with Dr. Oz to stop CBD scams stealing your money. Plus, the dire warning from Dr. Oz when a surprising confession from Dog The Bounty Hunter found him in the dog house with his new fiancée, Francie. In an Oz exclusive Armie Hammer's Ex reveals the Hollywood actor allegedly knife branded her and spoke of cannibalism.
On True Crime Tuesdays and Thursdays, we are revisiting iconic crime cases – Katie Beers speaks out on being abducted and held in a dungeon at the age of 10, and JonBenét's Half Brother joins us to discuss if DNA will finally expose his sister's killer. Plus, Chad Daybell's former friend claims he preyed on women, and more!
All season long, The Dr. Oz Show has been your go-to Covid-19 Headquarters. We will continue to bring breaking Covid news throughout the month. Including interviews with key White House Task Force members and deep-dives into the Biden Administration's plan to combat the pandemic. Dr. Atul Gawande, surgeon and advisor on President Biden's Covid-19 Task Force gives us insight on what it will take to fix the vaccine distribution system and beat coronavirus for good.
Additionally, we are back with new and existing series. During Restaurant Rescues, join Dr. Oz as he surprises hometown restaurants who despite struggling during the pandemic are keeping their staff employed and feeding frontline workers. Also, get ready for a full month of quizzes. We will be providing quizzes almost every other day to help you unlock your health power, wealth, and self-care. The #MoreBlackDoctors Campaign will continue, during Black History Month we are highlighting brilliant black doctors making a change in their communities. In February, it will be the third $10,000 Scholarship the show has given out to future black doctors as our continued effort to help move the needle when it comes to diversity in medicine.
- Rob Lowe Opens Up About His Life, Health, And Family
- Dog The Bounty Hunter In The Dog House: Dr. Oz's Dire Warning After A Surprising Confession
- It's Not Us: Dr. Phil Teams Up With Dr. Oz To Stop CBD Scams Stealing Your Money
- Al Roker On His Cancer Recovery And Getting The Covid Vaccine
- Kathie Lee Gifford On Why It's Never Too Late
- Drew Barrymore On Stress Eating And Dealing With Life While Filming Her New Show During A Pandemic
- Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Maureen McCormick On A Life Of Brady And Her New Project
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck On Life During Covid, The View And God
- Martha Stewart Comes Clean: 3 Things She Wants You To Do Every Day To Live Clean & Improve Your Health
- Dr. Drew Pinsky On Surviving Covid And Concerns Over His Lasting Symptoms
COVID-19 Headquarters - Breaking Covid News Throughout the Month
- Vaccine Scam Alert: 5 Things To Know About Covid-19 Vaccine Scams To Protect Yourself
- Outsmart Covid: What Sanjay Gupta Wants You To Know About Covid Brain
- Covid-19 Headquarters: What Will It Take To Fix The Vaccine Distribution System & Beat Covid For Good? (Dr. Atul Gawande)
- Outsmart Covid: Dr. Jennifer Ashton On The New Normal
- Covid-19 Headquarters: Once You Get The Vaccine, What Can You Do That You Couldn't Before?
- Katie Beers Speaks Out On Being Abducted And Held In A Dungeon For 16 Days At The Age Of 10
- Romance Scams: How Swiping Right Cost This Woman Her Life Savings
- When Online Dating Turns Deadly, The Dangers Of Cyber Love
- Lethal Lovers' Lane, Did A Suspected Serial Killer Target Couples?
- Jonbenét's Brother Speaks Out, Will DNA Finally Expose His Sister's Killer?
- Killed Over Yoga Pants: A Murder In A Lululemon Store
- Doomsday Cult Mom Prosecutor Caught On Tape! Plus Chad Daybell's Former Friend Claims He Preyed On Women
- Girls On A Bridge: What The Mysterious Unique Signature Evidence Left At The Crime Scene Says About The Killer In These Unsolved Murders
- Will George Floyd's Trial Allow Cameras And Where Is This Case Headed?
- Jodi Arias, Murder Or Self-defense? A New Look At The Crime Scene
- Game Day Buyer's Guide To Frozen Appetizers: From Mozzarella Sticks To Jalapeno Poppers To Pizza Pouches!
- Unbelievable Microwave Cheats You Have To See To Believe!
- Inside Your Kitchen's Secret Weapon - Toaster Oven Perfection
- Oz Investigates: Everything You Need To Know To Buy Better Shrimp At The Supermarket! From Popcorn Shrimp To Frozen Scampi To Fresh
- Why Science Says You Should Drink Dark Roast Coffee
- Fast Food Chicken Sandwich War Heats Up - The New Sandwiches Hitting Our Drive-thru Right Now!
- Frozen Breakfast Investigation: To Microwave Or Not To Microwave
The Dish on Oz from Home with Daphne Oz, Jamika Pessoa, Gail Simmons
- The Dish At Home: Big Game Day Snack-Off
- The Dish At Home: No Fuss-Fancy For Valentine's Day!
- The Dish At Home: Big Bacon Bash
- The Dish At Home: The Dish on Oz Throws a Pizza Party
- The Dish At Home: Tortilla to the Rescue - 5 Viral Things You Can Do With It
February Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2021
"2,000th SHOW! - ROB LOWE OPENS UP ABOUT HIS LIFE, HEALTH, AND FAMILY"
The actor shares what it's like to have his grown sons back at home during the pandemic and working alongside them. And, he reveals why he wants to play Joe Exotic in a movie. Plus, the stars come out to help Dr. Oz to celebrate his 2000th episode!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2021
"GAME DAY BUYER'S GUIDE TO FROZEN APPETIZERS: FROM MOZZARELLA STICKS TO JALAPEÑO POPPERS TO PIZZA POUCHES!"
We investigate the most popular snacks for your viewing party and uncover their surprising ingredients. Plus, we reveal the Oz-approved nutritional all-star! And, it's Dr. Oz to the rescue for a restaurant struggling during Covid with a surprise visit!
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2021
"DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE DOG HOUSE: DR. OZ'S DIRE WARNING AFTER A SURPRISING CONFESSION"
Dog opens up about his terrifying covid scare and admits to the one health issue he has not yet conquered. Plus, incredible microwave cheats you have to see to believe.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2021
"WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK CAUGHT ON TAPE: WHY ARE COMMON PESTS BECOMING MORE AGGRESSIVE?"
From squirrels to rats to raccoons, we investigate what may be causing them to lash out at people. And, how to avoid confronting a hostile animal. Plus, a woman speaks out on being abducted and held captive in a dungeon at age 10.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2021
"VACCINE SCAM ALERT: 5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINE SCAMS TO PROTECT YOURSELF"
From phony calls to fake texts and websites, this growing trend is claiming victims every day. How to spot a scammer so you don't fall prey. And, The Dish at Home shows you how to have a fancy, no-fuss Valentine's Day!
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021
"ROMANCE SCAMS: HOW SWIPING RIGHT COST THIS WOMAN HER LIFE SAVINGS"
Horror stories of deceiving online Romeos who broke into women's hearts and bank accounts. How our undercover team tracked down the culprits! Plus, the red flags to look out for when dating online.
Catch all of this and more happening this February on The Dr. Oz Show!
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its twelfth season, the ten-time Daytime Emmy® Award-winning syndicated daily series The Dr. Oz Show is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world-renowned cardiac surgeon. The Dr. Oz Show is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body, and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as health expert on The Oprah Winfrey Show from 2004 to 2009. Sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored eight New York Times Best Sellers, including "Food Can Fix It," "YOU: The Owner's Manual," as well as the award-winning "Healing from the Heart." He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is an Attending Physician at NY Presbyterian-Columbia Medical Center and performs dozens of heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 95% of the country, The Dr. Oz Show is produced by Zoco Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. The Dr. Oz Show is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.