DR. OZ’S DINE WITH THE DOC SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Dr. Oz’s Dine with the Doc Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to all legal New York, New Jersey and Connecticut residents who view The Dr. Oz Show in the WNYW / Fox terrestrial geographic area. All Participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees, officers and directors of ZoCo Productions, LLC (“Sponsor”), Sharecare, Inc. (“Promotion Administrator”) and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Promotions Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on Sept. 16, 2013 and ends at 8:59 AM ET on Sept. 21, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). This promotion will consist of five (5) daily entry periods ("Daily Entry Period") listed in the table below.
Daily Entry Period
9/16/13 at 9:00 AM ET – 9/17/2013 at 8:59 AM ET
9/17/13 at 9:00 AM ET – 9/18/2013 at 8:59 AM ET
9/18/13 at 9:00 AM ET – 9/19/2013 at 8:59 AM ET
9/19/13 at 9:00 AM ET – 9/20/2013 at 8:59 AM ET
9/20/13 at 9:00 AM ET – 9/21/2013 at 8:59 AM ET
3. TO ENTER: Participant must go to https://www.doctoroz.com/dine-with-the-doc-sweepstakes-new-york to find the watch and win question each morning at 9:00 AM ET. Participants can find the correct answer by watching The Dr. Oz Show during the promotion period. Participants must submit the correct answer at https://www.doctoroz.com/dine-with-the-doc-sweepstakes-new-york before the end of each Daily Entry Period for the entry to be valid. Limit one (1) entry per Daily Entry Period per household/person/email address. Internet access required to enter the promotion.
4. WINNERS SELECTION: Promotion Administrator will randomly select 1 winner for each Daily Entry Period (“Daily Winner”). The Daily Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries submitted during each Daily Entry Period. There will be a total of 5 winners. All user data must be properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer within the Promotion Period in order to win a prize. Sponsor will select the winners on or about September 30, 2013.
5. PRIZES: Each Daily Winners will be awarded the following: (a) One (1) Lunch for Two (2) with Dr. Oz with an Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of $25.00, (b) One (1) Dr. Oz Book signed by Dr. Oz with an ARV of $25.00, and (c) Two (2) VIP tickets to The Dr. Oz Show with an ARV of $25.00 (“Prize”). Limit one (1) Prize per person/per household. Total ARV of all Prizes for all 5 winners is $375.00. On or about September 30, 2013, winners will receive a prize confirmation email to the email account they used to enter the Promotion. Winners will receive their Prize within 6-8 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner's responsibility.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. If prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Winner's guests, or a parent/legal guardian if winner is not the legal age of majority at the time of entry, must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release prior to issuance of a prize. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
9. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request.
10. INDEMNITY: Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
11. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, with jurisdiction and venue in Cook County, Illinois, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Cook County, Illinois.
13. DATA PRIVACY: Personal information collected from participants during the Promotion is subject to Sponsor's privacy statement available at http://www.doctoroz.com/privacy, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Promotion will be used by Sponsor for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards. Sponsor may engage certain third-party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Promotion and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of the Promotion and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
14. WINNER LIST: To view a list of winners, go to https://www.doctoroz.com/Dr_Oz_Winners_List.
15. SPONSOR: Zoco Productions, LLC, 1270 Avenue of Americas, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
16. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Sharecare, Inc., 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305.