When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
This burrito recipe is packed with fiber, protein, and tons of flavor. On the Pegan 365 diet, you can enjoy this for lunch or dinner, or even both!
Recipe from Rosane Oliveira, DVM, PhD
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Warm tortillas by placing them in foil and heating in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add onion and chili powder to pan. Sauté over medium heat until onion softens, about 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium low. Add corn, beans, three tablespoons salsa and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
5. In a small bowl, mix 6 tablespoons salsa, avocado, and two tablespoons cilantro.
6. Remove tortillas from the oven and fill with the black bean and corn mixture. Top with avocado salsa and one tablespoon cilantro. Roll up burrito and place seam side down on a plate.
7. Serve with slaw salad.